Take a trip back in time with the Cold Steel Ancient Roman Gladius Machete Gladiator Sword Replica with 18-Inch Blade.
The gladiator combat style replica sword features a classic hand guard and ball-shaped pommel to solidify the authentic design. Made from premium 1055 carbon steel, this blade features superior strength and durability. Along with the durable construction, it features a black baked-on matte finish for rust and corrosion prevention, allowing you peace of mind that this sword will remain a vital and showstopping part of your collection for years to come.
Including a safe and sturdy Cor-Ex sheath and belt loop attachment, you'll be able to easily transport and display your new replicated blade. This authentically-styled, classic fighting sword has an overall length of 26.87 inches, blade length of 19 inches, handle length of 7.87 inches, and a blade thickness of 0.11 inches.
Whether you're a history buff or just looking for a display piece, you'll love the addition to your collection of this Ancient Roman Gladius Machete Gladiator Sword Replica with 18-Inch Blade from Cold Steel.
- Roman Gladiator combat sword machete replica is a perfect historical weaponry display piece
- Features a classic hand guard and ball-shaped pommel for authenticity
- Made from premium 1055 carbon steel for superior strength and durability
- Black baked-on matte finish for rust and corrosion prevention
- Handle is constructed of high-impact polypropylene making it rugged beyond belief
- Includes a safe sturdy Cor-Ex sheath and belt loop attachment for easy carry and use
- Overall length of 26.87 inches
- Blade length of 19 inches
- Handle length of 7.87 inches
- Blade thickness of 0.11 inches
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L): 25.87 inches long
- Weight: 1.90 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.