Get rid of that pesky brush with the matte black Cold Steel Sturdy 12-Inch Long Tactical Black Bear Machete with Sheath.
This universal blade is perfect of display, clearing brush, and much more. It features an extra wide, extra sharp 12-inch blade. It's made from premium 1055 carbon steel for superior strength and durability. Comfortable grip polypropylene handle helps anchor the blade in your hand for complete control and maneuverability.
The classic machete has a black baked on matte finish for rust and corrosion prevention. A secure sheath is also included for easy transportation and storage. All Cold Steel products have a 5-year limited warranty for defects and mishaps.
Whether you're clearing the brush or looking for a display piece, the Cold Steel Black Bear Machete with Sheath has you covered.
- Perfect for displaying, clearing brush, and much more
- Features extra wide, extra sharp 12-inch blade
- Generous full tang and solid steel guard are injection over-molded with fine textures
- Polypropylene handle helps anchor the blade in your hand for complete control
- Made form premium 1055 carbon steel for superior strength and durability
- Black baked on matte finish for rust and corrosion prevention
- Includes a secure Cor-Ex sheath for easy transportation and storage
- Blade length measures 12 inches
- Blade measures 2.8 millimeters thick
- Overall machete measures 17.75 inches long
- Handle measures 5.75 inches long
- Color: Black
- Weight: 18.1 ounces
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.