It's important to be prepared. Stay protected with Cold Steel Super Sharp Spartan 4 Millimeter Thick Folding Blade Safe Compact Pocket Knife. Ideal multi-function tool used for everyday tasks, emergency situations, and more.
From opening packages to slicing food to pruning plants, do it all with this multi-use innovative pocket knife. Inspired by the aesthetics and cutting performance of the world-famous Kukri, the Spartan features a distinct re-curve in the blade. Kopis-inspired precision injection molded handle is made out of heavy-duty Griv-Ex material with heat-treated steel liners that block the backend of the blade and allows a space for the blade to fold into place.
Tri-Ad lock ensures the knife is safe and secure. The patented thumb plate can be used to open the Cold Steel Spartan knife 1-handed or stored on the edge of your pocket during the draw stroke for speedy opening.
- Make everyday tasks easier with this super sharp stonewashed blade
- Designed to echo the aesthetics and cutting performance of the world-famous Kukri
- Distinctive Kopis-inspired precision injection molded handle made out of Griv-Ex with heat-treated steel liners
- Features Tri-Ad lock for an incredibly safe and secure knife
- Patented Demko thumb plate can be used to open the knife 1-handed or store on the edge of your pocket
- Crafted from Japanese AUS10A steel
- Handle measures 6-inches long
- Overall length measures 10.5-inches long
- Blade length measures 4.5-inches long
- Blade thickness is 4 millimeters
- Color: Black
- Weight: 7 ounces
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.