How do you reimagine an icon that’s been in the family since 1954? Meet the Coleman Reunion™ 54-Quart Steel Belted® Matte Cooler, which has everything you love plus modern twists like a cool matte finish and an always-there, built-in bottle opener.
Comfort-grip handles make it easier to carry out to the backyard tailgate, kids’ birthday party in the park, or family beach day. Extra guests show up? The Have-A-Seat™ lid can be used as an additional seat that supports up to 250 lbs. The built-in stainless steel bottle opener lets you pop open a cold drink at the tailgate with one hand while grabbing snacks with the other. Large enough to hold up to 85 cans, there are plenty of drinks to go around and the cooler Keeps the Ice™ for up to 4 days in temperatures as high as 90°F. When the fun is winding down, the rustproof and leak-resistant channel drain offers no-tilt draining for easy cleanup.
Get ready for wherever your adventure takes you with the Coleman Reunion Steel Belted Cooler.
- 54-quart matte cooler for backyard tailgates with stainless steel construction that’s durable enough to last for years
- Comfort-grip steel handles are designed for portability, easy lifting, and carrying
- Rustproof and leak-resistant channel drain offers no-tilt draining for easy cleanup
- Large cooler holds up to 85 cans, keeping the ice cool for up to 4 days in temperatures as high as 90-degrees fahrenheit
- Have-A-Seat™ lid supports up to 250 pounds to be used as an additional seat for when extra guests show up
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.38 x 16.12 x 16.25 inches
- Material: Steel
- Color: Sage
- Weight: 18.38 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.