Long day at the office? Relax in the Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub. It's everything you love about hot tubs, but inflatable and portable.
The hot tub inflates in minutes and the rapid heating system quickly heats the water up to 104 degrees. The hot temperature is perfect for soothing sore muscles or lounging after a long day. The digital control panel lets you adjust the temperature to find your perfect fit.
The inflatable walls are made of TriTech material for durability and ultimate comfort. This package also includes a chemical floater to keep your spa clean and an inflatable cover to keep it warm.
You are able to share the relaxation of a hot tub with friends as this Coleman spa seats up to 6 people. What's stopping you from a relaxing evening after work?
- Contents: 1 pool liner, 1 pool cover, 1 spa pump, 1 chemical floater, 2 filter cartridges(VI), 1 air pad protector, 1 repair kit, 1 AirJet™ system
- Relax at the touch of a button with the Lay Z Massage system, rapid heating system, and integrated water filtration
- Digitally controlled pump with soft touch control panel
- Pre tested pump and pre tested hot tub
- Can seat 4 6 adults
- TriTech inflated walls for durability and comfort
- Cushioned floor with convenient drain valve
- Leatheroid pool cover with double safety lock clips and built in air chamber for insulation
- Ground mat keeps water temperatures warm
- Soothing AirJet™ system included
- Integrated water filtration system
- Inflates using the included spa pump
- Power Saving System: Automatic start/stop timer controlled heating system
- Additional exhaust fitting provides quicker deflation of spa
- 2 easy lift handles to help move the spa pool (when empty)
- Water capacity (80%): 242 gallons
- Max heat: 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Actual Water Flow: 320 gallons per hour
- Filled Weight: 2,103 pounds
- Heating System: Approx. 2 3 degrees Fahrenheit per hour
- Rating: 110 120 volts, 60Hz, 12 amps at 68 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pump is supplied with a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) ground fault trip current not exceeding 6mA
- Not recommended for use in freezing temperatures
- Dimensions (Inflated): 77 x 28 inches
- Manufacturer warranty (pump): 1-year warranty
- Manufacturer warranty (liner): 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.