Hot summer days are right around the corner. Stay cool with this 2-pack of Comfort Zone 12-Inch High-Velocity 3 Speed 180-Degree Adjustable Cradle Fans. Optimize air circulation in your workshop, garage, or for a strong breeze in the hottest areas of your home.
Made with a powerful motor and 3 speed functions, this compact cradle fan customizes your environment to keep you calm, cool, and collected at all times. Featuring a 180-degree adjustable tilt function, this high-velocity fan adjusts to direct airflow exactly where you need it. Simply tilt the fan up or down to guide air flow towards your desired location. Effortlessly take this fan from room-to-room with the convenient, easy-to-grab handle. With an all-metal construction, this fan is built to withstand the every day wear-and-tear.
Enhance your comfort zone with a 2-pack of Comfort Zone 12-Inch Cradle Fans and stay cool all season long.
- 2-pack to optimize air output with these high-velocity, 3 speed compact home cradle fans
- Features versatile 180-degree adjustable tilt for precise airflow exactly where you need it
- Effortlessly move the fan around with easy-to-grab carry handle
- All-metal construction boasts outstanding durability that withstands dust and debris
- Bottom rubber feet keep the fan stable on any surface
- Operates quietly and efficiently delivering heavy-duty comfort in heavy-duty environments
- For indoor use only
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.8 x 7 x 15.7 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.