Lounge on the water all summer long with the COMFY FLOATS No Inflate Sun Bed Water Lounger Pool Float with Pillow.
You don't need to worry about troublesome inflation or unreliable air pumps since the foam core keeps the lounger fully expanded. Soft nylon mesh covers the outer layer, adding to the comfort of the pool float while resisting water retention and normal wearing. White and teal stripes run the length of the pool float, bringing to mind an endless summer color palette. Keep the relaxation going with a padded headrest.
This pool float aqua lounger features a convenient carrying handle for getting to the water or tossing it back into your trunk with your cooler. The quick-drying material stores easily with the rest of your seasonal gear. The cover has a zipper closure for easy cleaning; just throw the removable cover in the wash when it gets dirty. It's simply the perfect lounging partner for adults and kids!
When the sun comes out of hibernation, soak up the rays with the COMFY FLOATS Foam Core Sun Bed Water Lounger Pool Float.
- Lounge in style on the water with the COMFY FLOATS Single Person Foam Core No Inflate Sun Bed Pool Float
- Internal foam core keeps pool float expanded and eliminates the need for inflation
- Water-resistant and UV-resistant nylon mesh cover won't fade no matter how much time you spend in the sun and on the surf
- Adults and kids can splash around while enjoying this pool lounger
- Zipper closure included for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Material: Nylon mesh (outer), foam (inner)
- Color: Teal
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 65 x 27.5 x 2 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.