Keep pets out of where they don't belong with the PG5142 Tall Pressure Gate from Command Pet Products. The gate ensures your nosy dogs or curious cats don't end up in rooms you don't want them in.
Securing firmly to your wall without mounting hardware, pressure-plus technology forces additional pressure onto the heavy-duty frame for a solid mount. The gate easily opens with 1 hand, allowing you to pass through without having to remove the entire apparatus. Holding firm in hallways, room entrances, and stairways, the gate ensures your pet never ends up where it doesn't belong.
The gate measures 42 inches tall and extends from 29 to 32 inches wide to fit all of your doorways. Optional 5.5-inch extensions (sold separately) extend the gate width up to 47.5 inches wide, letting you customize the gate to fit your home. Installing quickly without tools or hardware, the system withstands regular use with a durable steel frame and a safe, non-toxic powder-coat finish.
Ensuring the safety of your pets and family, the Command Pet Products Tall Steel Pressure Gate divides rooms and hallways to keep pets where they belong.
- Tall pressure gate fits to room openings, hallways, and staircases to restrict your pet's access to various spaces
- Easily open the 2-way door with 1 hand, letting you pass through without removing the entire gate
- Installing easily, the pressure-plus technology forces additional pressure onto the heavy-duty frame after each use
- Holds firm in hallways, room entrances, and stairways, ensuring your pet never goes where they shouldn't
- Measures 42 inches tall and extends from 29 to 32 inches wide to fit all your doorways and halls
- Attaches to optional 5.5-inch extensions (PG6142, sold separately) to extend the gate width up to 47.5 inches
- Installs quickly without tools; Resists wear and tear with a durable steel frame and non-toxic powder-coated finish
- Material: Steel
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 1 x 42 inches
- Weight: 16.25 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.