This Confer Above Ground Pool Ladder and Hydro Tools Protective Ladder Mat make getting in and out of your swimming pool easy and safe.
Confer Above Ground Pool Ladder
The Confer A Frame ladder for rigid framed above ground pools adjusts to fit pools 48 to 56 inches tall. It has comforttread steps and an extra large top platform that holds up to 300 pounds and is made of solid construction for use summer after summer. A lockable roll guard barrier lock is included to prevent access to the pool when not in use, and to prevent it from floating, just fill its side rails with water.
Hydro Tools Protective Ladder Mat
The Hydro Tools Protective Ladder Mat provides a safe grip on your pool ladder and a cushion between your liner and your pool ladder. It helps prolong the life of your pool liner by eliminating rubbing and chafing caused by ladder. It is a high quality made, 9 x 36 inch floor mat that keeps your ladder and pool in superior shape.
This Confer Above Ground Pool Ladder and Hydro Tools Protective Ladder Mat are attractive, protective, and secure solutions for your swimming pool.
- This package comes with the Confer Above Ground Pool Ladder and the Hydro Tools Protective Ladder Mat
- Confer Above Ground Pool Ladder
- Aesthetically pleasing contemporary design in beautiful warm gray color
- Large 5 x 18 inch wide comfort tread steps
- Curved side rails designed with strength in mind
- Inner side rails include integrated side barriers to prevent entry behind the ladder
- Easy assembly with minimal hardware
- Adjusts to fit pools 48 to 56 inches tall
- Lockable Roll Guard Barrier (lock included)
- Extra large top platform
- Just fill side rails with water to prevent floating, no sand or bricks needed
- Fits pool top seats up to 14 inches wide
- Will not work with EZ Set inflatable pools
- Maximum Weight On Ladder: 300 pounds
- Includes Required ANSI/APSP Safety Barrier
- Dimensions: 78 x 22 x 63 inches
- Weight: 58 pounds
- Part Number: 7200
- Hydro Tools Protective Ladder Mat
- Acts as a cushion between ladder base and pool liner
- Protects your pool liner from damage caused by ladder base
- Eliminates scratching and chaffing caused by ladder
- Great for inflatables, above or in ground swimming pools
- Dimensions: 9 x 36 inches
- Color: Blue
- Part Number: 87953
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.