This Confer A-Frame Ladder is a swimming pool ladder for above-ground pools makes getting in and out of your pool easy and safe. It has curved side rails that are designed with strength and safety in mind.
The ladder is easy to assemble with minimal hardware, and it adjusts to fit pool 48 to 56 inches tall. Its lockable roll guard barrier lock is included, and to prevent it from floating - just fill its side rails with water. No sand or bricks are needed. This A-frame ladder has an extra large platform and is equipped with large 18 x 5 inch comfort tread steps.
The Confer ladder is made of strong, solid construction for years of use. Get a ladder that will last with the Confer A-Frame Ladder.
Note: does not work with EZ Set Pools!
- Aesthetically pleasing contemporary design in beautiful warm gray color
- Large 5 x 18 inch wide steps
- Curved side rails designed with strength in mind
- Inner side rails include integrated side barriers to prevent entry behind the ladder
- Easy assembly with minimal hardware
- Adjusts to fit pools 48 to 56 inches tall
- Lockable roll-guard barrier (lock included)
- Extra large top platform
- Just fill side rails with water to prevent floating, no sand or bricks needed
- Fits pool top seats up to 14 inches wide
- Will not work with EZ Set inflatable pools
- Maximum weight on the ladder NOT to exceed 300 pounds
- Includes required ANSI/APSP safety barrier
- Color: Beige
- Condition: New
- Part number: 7200
- Warranty: 5-year manufacturer
- Quantity: 6
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.