Spend hours zipping around the lake all summer long with the Viper 3-Person Inflatable Ride-On Inner Tube from Connelly. This towable inner tube features a durable design and unique features that are sure to make your lake days memorable.
Featuring 2-way towing technology, the Viper 3 provides versatile towing options that make for a more interesting ride. To make sure you experience every second of the thrilling ride safely, this inner tube comes equipped with 6 fully padded handles with knuckle guards and 6 grab straps. The inner tube's covered mesh bottom drains excess water as you ride along.
The 840D Nylon cover with a heavy-duty bladder and 3 EVA pads keeps the tube from punctures and other damage while out on the water or in storage. A peel and stick repair kit is included. Use the Boston valve for easy inflation that takes only seconds. Measuring 74 x 88 inches when deflated, you can roll or fold the tube to fit into storage.
Grab a friend and hang on tight with the Viper 3-Person Inflatable Ride-On Inner Tube from Connelly.
- 3-rider inner tube with 2-way towing technology is the perfect summer accessory for spending hours on the lake
- The 840D Nylon cover with a heavy-duty bladder and 3 EVA pads keeps the tube from punctures and other damage
- Features 6 fully padded handles with knuckle guards and 6 grab straps for added safety
- Use the Boston valve for easy inflation, and the quick connect tube rope attachment so you can get to towing as soon as you hit the water
- The inner tube's covered mesh bottom drains excess water; Peel and stick repair kit included
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21 x 23 x 10 inches
- Weight: 58 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.