Be picky with your home decor, and allow yourself to prioritize both style and functionality. With the Convenience Concepts Designs2Go 4 Tier Tower Shelf Table, find the perfect contemporary addition to any living space in your home.
Designed with a sleek and modern style in mind, this tower shelf table is the key to taking your interior design to the next level. Featuring carefully constructed tempered glass shelves and stainless steel legs, this table is both reliable and sturdy. Revel in the versatility of this room decor essential. Made to blend in seamlessly in any room, this table is designed for anything from showcasing your prized collection to organizing toiletries.
Don't stress over your furniture rusting. Constructed with stainless steel legs, put any concerns over quality behind you with this compact storage rack stand. Optimize the storage in your home without taking up too much space. Your home will thank you for integrating this space-saving organization in your bathroom, bedroom, or living room space.
Treat yourself to a furniture focal point and shelving essential with the Convenience Concepts Designs2Go 4 Tier Tower Shelf Table.
- Stainless steel 4-tier tower shelf made to increase your home's storage space and display your decorative treasures
- Store your bathroom toiletries or showcase your family artifacts with this table's compact freestanding design
- Sleek and contemporary design complements your existing aesthetic and stylish interior design
- No tools required assembly makes decorating your home a breeze and eliminates any stress
- Tempered glass shelves make for elegant display space and reliable performance
- Stainless steel poles designed to last and to prevent any inconvenient rust over time
- Material: Glass, stainless steel
- Color: Silver
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.