Getting a more organized and decluttered kitchen is made easy with the Cuisinel Pan and Pot Organizer 5 Tier Rack.
The premium heavy-duty pan organizer is the easiest and most efficient way to sorting, arranging, and putting all of your cookware in one neat and easy-to-find place! Made from high-quality metal, the pan rack is super versatile and durable to last you a lifetime for amazing utility.
A messy kitchen isn't always the most ideal space to work in. When you're looking for certain items, clutter usually gets in the way and makes what should be simple jobs seem like a hassle. With this pan organizer, we're removing one headache away from one of your everyday tasks. Cook with the peace of mind and clarity that comes with neatness. Stack your pans, skillets, griddles, any kind of cookware into the pan organizer and place it on your countertop, cupboard, or cabinet.
Customize it the way you need, this organizer can be placed horizontally or vertically to perfectly fit an area of your kitchen. It's the perfect size and it's extremely durable to store heavy duty cast iron cookware! It perfectly protects your cookware to prevent any rusting or damage.
This Cuisinel Pan and Pot Organizer 5 Tier Rack is perfect for any household or restaurant to keep everything in top shape!
- Extra large 5 tier pan organizer
- Designed for cast iron
- (1) 3.5-inch slot and (3) 2.5-inch slots
- No tools or assembly required
- Perfect for dutch ovens, frying pans, cast iron skillets, pots, dishes, trays, and all types of cookware
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- Super versatile and durable
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.2 x 10.5 x 7.5 inches
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.