Getting away for another weekend camping trip? Hauling the boat out to that new fishing hotspot? Driving up to the cabin for the annual hunting trip? No matter where you're headed or which toys you're towing along for the ride, bring it with CURT.
This tow bar base plate is engineered for a custom fit on select Buick Enclave models from 2013 to 2017 (see application info to verify fitment). It features an OE style design to fully integrate with the front of the vehicle and maintain a factory look. This Buick Enclave tow bar baseplate is constructed from high-quality steel and is precisely welded for a perfect fit, and physically tested for absolute safety and peace of mind while dinghy towing. Featuring a unique co-cured finish of liquid A-coat and highly durable powder coat, this tow plate is protected against the outdoor elements to provide lasting durability and use. This base plate for towing comes with attachment tabs, safety cables, and installation hardware for fast and easy set up.
Pack up and get ready for your next boating adventure by using the CURT 70124 Tow Bar Baseplate Bracket for Select Buick Enclave models.
- Tow bar base plate provides a solid connection for dinghy towing; Physically tested to 5,000-pound gross vehicle weight rating
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit with select Buick Enclave models 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Twist-lock tabs for easy installation and removal as needed; Includes base plate, safety cables and installation hardware (tow bar sold separately)
- Spreads towing forces equally for reduced stress on the vehicle frame
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish and co-cured in a liquid A-coat, inside and out to resist rust
- Material: Carbon steel
- Color: Black
- Weight: 49.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.