Giving you the perfect adapter for various BNC connections, the Custom Cable Connection 5-Foot BNC to Micro BNC Female-Ended Video Adapter Cable meets 21st Century data transfer standards to suit your video setup.
Featuring a standard BNC port and a micro-BNC port, acting as a secure adapter to integrate all the equipment in your studio. Meeting modern broadcast standards, the cable transfers data at a rate of 12 gigabits per second and is tested to match the demands of modern video transmission. The micro BNC port delivers true 75-ohm performance with a footprint 50-percent smaller than standard BNC connectors, offering higher-density connections for better transmission rates. Protected and insulated by high-density polyethylene plastic, the 23 AWG solid copper wire stays safe while linking your equipment. The cable supports SMPTE 259M/292M/424M standards to ensure quality transmission.
Perfect for your audio/video setup, the 5-Foot BNC to Micro BNC Female-Ended Video Adapter Cable brings your gear into the 21st Century with quality protection and faster speeds.
- Durable RG59 coaxial cable with female ends connects standard BNC connections to Micro BNC connectors
- Provides a safe connection with 23 AWG solid copper surrounded and insulated by high-density polyethylene
- Micro BNC port delivers true 75-ohm performance with a footprint 50-percent smaller than standard BNC connectors
- Designed for professional broadcast applications, adapting standard BNC connections to high-density Micro BNC connectors
- Tested and 12G rated to deliver today's video requirements of 12 gigabits per second of data transfer
- Supports SMPTE 259M/292M/424M Standards
- Cable length: 5 foot
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11 x 11 x 0.50 inches
- Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.