If you're going to break out a portable light, you might as well break out a serious portable light. Now, with the Cyclops Colossus C18MIL 18M Candlepower Handheld Halogen Spotlight, you'll have serious lighting wherever you go.
This spotlight features an 18 million candle power light output, perfect for providing ample illumination when on a camping trip, out on a boat, or enjoying an evening on your deck. The flashlight uses a Philips 130/100 watt H4 Halogen bulb with 2 levels of power adjustment, so you'll always have the amount of lighting you need. You can recharge the lamp with either the AC/DC adapter or 12-volt DC car plug adapter, both of which are included with 2 6-volt sealed lead-acid batteries. The adjustable swivel stands so you can point the light exactly where you need it. The durable rubberized construction stands up to heavy use in any outdoor environment.
Whether you're in a power-outage emergency or simply out on a nighttime hiking trip, count on the Cyclops Colossus C18MIL 18M Candlepower Handheld Halogen Spotlight to work for you.
- Illuminate just about anything with this powerful and portable spotlight flashlight
- 18 million candlepower light output
- Features a Philips 130/100 watt H4 Halogen bulb with 2 levels of power adjustment
- Adjustable swivel stands so you can point the light exactly where you need it
- The battery fully charges in 20 hours
- Durable rubberized construction to stand up to heavy use in any outdoor environment
- Recharge with either the AC/DC adapter or 12-volt DC car plug adapter (both included)
- Includes (2) 6-volt sealed lead-acid batteries
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.80 x 17.40 x 11.00 inches
- Weight: 9.75 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.