Protect your pet beyond the field with the Dakota 283 G3 Small Framed Door Kennel, which exemplifies top-tier pet protection, serving as a safe stronghold for your furry companion.
Crafted with small-breed dogs in mind, this shelter offers an ideal secure space for your loyal furry friend. The pet crate measures 20.25 inches long, 14.25 inches wide, and 18 inches tall inside, great for Beagles to Brittany Spaniels. With an ultra-secure lock and keyed paddle-latching door, you can set off on your adventures with peace of mind and a sense of security. Designed with an easy-grip handle, this animal crate ensures effortless access and transport for your pet in a compact and convenient design.
16 large ventilation holes on each side in the upper section of the kennel provide a total of 32 openings to ensure excellent airflow and comfort for your pet. For your convenience, an easy-to-clean drain hole stands ready to whisk away any mess, making maintenance a breeze. Then, for those who have multiple pets and need to travel seamlessly, a recessed area for crate stacking awaits (kit sold separately), paving the way for customized convenience whether traveling near or far.
Within the world of pet safety, the Dakota 283 G3 Small Framed Door Kennel stands out, where security combines with style, durability harmonizes with design, and your cherished companion discovers the essence of a cozy home.
- Ensure your furry friend's safety both indoors and outdoors with the G3 small framed door kennel, tailored for small-breed dogs
- Robust lock in place, you can embark on adventures with peace of mind and confidence in your pet's safety
- Features an easy-grip handle for convenient access and transport, all in a compact design
- Equipped with a keyed paddle-latching door to further ensure your pet's security
- Has 16 large ventilation holes on each side of the upper section of the kennel (a total of 32) guaranteeing excellent airflow and comfort for your pet
- Easy-to-clean drain hole simplifies cleanup, making it a hassle-free experience for pet owners
- Recess for crate stacking is available (kit sold separately), allowing for customizable convenience for multiple pets
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Coyote Granite
- Door opening dimensions (W x H): 9 x 12 inches
- Interior dimensions (L x W x H): 20.25 x 14.25 x 18 inches
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 16 x 18.75 inches
- Weight: 20.2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.