Protect your pet beyond the field with the Dakota283 G3 High-Security Polyethylene Framed Door Dog Kennel. This dog kennel is specifically crafted for hunting alongside your canine companion, and it's made to last a lifetime.
Designed for unparalleled pet protection, this kennel is constructed from incredibly strong polyethylene plastic and features a high-security keyed paddle latching door. The military-type, one-piece design ensures maximum durability and long-lasting use. Your pet will travel in comfort thanks to 40 large ventilation holes that allow for easy breathing. Extra-wide holes on the back of the kennel ensure cleaning is a breeze, and small drain holes in the corner prevent excess water build-up.
This model is built to fit on the interior seats of and in the back of most SUVs, trucks, and hatchback cars. It is recommended for dogs between 75 and 100 pounds.
- Premium quality polyethylene plastic roto-molded kennel
- Features high-security keyed paddle latching door to ensure the most secure protection for your pet
- 40 large ventilation holes allow your pet to breathe easy while in the kennel
- Extra-wide holes on the back make clean up a breeze, and small drain holes in corners allow for easy excess water drainage
- Military type one-piece design ensures long-lasting use
- Fits on most interior seats of or in the back of SUVs, trucks, or hatchback cars
- Features built-in handle for convenient portability and tie-down capability
- Recommended for dogs between 75 and 100 pounds
- Material: Polyethylene
- Color: Coyote Tan
- Size: X-Large
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 38.25 x 25.5 x 29.25 inches
- Weight: 59 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.