It's hard to create a home-cooked meal when you're pressed for time. Transform your cooking technique with Danby 700W 0.7 Cubic Feet Convenient Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave. Powerful 0.7 cubic feet capacity with 700 watts and 10 power levels.
Add a level of practicality and economical decor to your kitchen with this powerful countertop microwave. Featuring 6 convenient 1-touch cooking options, easily prepare pizzas, frozen meals, vegetables, and more. The express cook buttons offer even faster cooking, and defrost options allow you to choose the defrost power based on time and weight. What sets this microwave apart is the child control lock-out that keeps unwanted small hands away.
Heat up meals on the 10-inch internal glass turntable and plug in the microwave nearly anywhere with a 41-inch cord.
Make life a little easier when you use Danby Convenient Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave.
- Powerful 0.7 cubic feet capacity with 700 watts and 10 power levels for cooking
- Features 6 convenient 1-touch cook options for popcorn, potatoes, pizza, beverages, dinner plates, and reheat
- Auto defrost options allow you to choose to defrost based on time or weight
- Use express cook buttons for speedy heating; 1 to 6 minutes, plus add 30 seconds button
- Keep unwanted small hands away with child control lock-out option; click STOP for 3 seconds
- Internal glass turntable measures 10 inches
- Cord measures 41 inches for multiple plug-in options
- Capacity: 0.7 cubic feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Wattage: 700 watts
- Material: Stainless steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 17.31 x 10.18 inches
- Weight: 23.81 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.