Complete your project with help from the 2 Pack DiamaPro Systems 5-Inch T Segment Grinding Cup Wheels. These cup wheels attach easily to your grinder tools with a non-threaded attachment.
These 5-inch grinding cup wheels feature aggressive, T-shaped segments around the rim. These multi-functioning grinding cup wheels are great for smooth grinding actions on concrete, masonry, and stone. The T-shape segments are engineered to produce a clean, finished surface on your concrete or stone. The high-quality design also helps to eliminate swirl marks, so your surfaces are nicely finished. The durable grinding cup wheels are especially good for visible surfaces like counters, floors, and sculpture/structure work. Designed for long-lasting use with an easy-to-use non-thread attachment, you can use this 2 pack of concrete grinding tool for both wet and dry applications.
Trust the reliable DiamaPro Systems 5-Inch T Segment Grinding Cup Wheels to help you get the job done efficiently.
- Great grinding cup wheel for smooth grinding action on concrete, masonry, and stone
- 2 pack of 5-inch diameter T segment cup wheels
- Can be switched out, ideal when different grinding tools are needed
- Aggressive "T" shape segments are designed to produce a clean, finished surface and help eliminate swirl marks
- Non-threaded attachment for easy use with grinder tools
- For wet and dry applications
- Designed for longer tool life
- Color: Blue
- Diameter: 5 inches
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.