The Disc-O-Bed Children's Duvalay Luxury Sleeping Pad is the best addition to be paired with your child's Kid-O-Bunk.
This luxury sleeping mat can be used on the go when out on the family camping trip, or when spending the night at a friend's house. This child's sleeping pad is a versatile accessory that can be used as a mattress topper for a small bed at home, or a sleeping mat when traveling. This floor mattress is made with a memory foam sleeping pad making it a comfortable option to sleep on no matter the location. Not only is the camping pad comfortable but it rolls up, buckles, and can be easily stored or transported. This travel sleeping pad is also equipped with a cover that resists water, coming in handy in the event of any mishaps. Both the comforter and mattress pad are washable making upkeep a breeze.
Made for a cozy night's sleep, this Disc-O-Bed Duvalay Luxury Sleeping Pad gives children a comfortable option wherever they go.
- Luxurious children's duvet and topper combination provides a comfortable place to sleep no matter where you go
- Comes with a memory foam pad and polycotton cover; Cover resists water which helps with any mishaps
- Add-on accessory for Kid-O-Bunk kid's camping cot
- Perfect for camping trips, sleepovers, or even as a mattress topper at home
- Conveniently designed with buckle straps to easily roll and unroll; Makes for easy transport and storage
- Cover is removable and washable for added convenience
- Duvet temperature rating: Between 59 to 73 degrees Fahrenheit
- Material: Polycotton, memory foam
- Style: Cappuccino
- Color: Beige
- Pad dimensions (L x W x H): 55 x 28 x 1 inches
- Duvet dimensions (L x W): 58 x 47 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Product Condition: Open Box – Like new
- Product Sold As Is.
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.