Base camps need to be compact and comfortable. For your camping needs, you can rely on the Disc-O-Bed Large Cam-O-Bunk Benchable Double Cot with Storage Organizers. This cot provides plenty of room to kick back and relax without taking up too much space. You can use this as 2 separate cots, as benches, or bunk them to suit your needs.
These cots sit 11 inches off the ground with a round frame that will be sure not to sink into the earth for maximized comfort. Stash your gear, field notes, or other personal items in the hanging organizers. When bunked, there are 21 inches of headroom for your buddy on the bottom bunk. The cot beds form a naturally contouring sleep system that curves around your body comfortably. Built for indoor and outdoor use with a powder-coated, anti-rust steel frame and PVC-coated 600D polyester fabric that is resistant to water, this camping accessory is hygienic and easy to clean.
Being 32.5 inches wide this camping cot ensures that you have plenty of room for a comfortable sleep even for those that toss and turn in their sleep. This camping essential does not have a middle brace, which helps this cot provide maximum comfort. Requires no mattress with a comfortable polyester sleeping deck that conforms to your body shape adding to the level of comfort.
You'll love the space, comfort, and tool-free setup of the Large Cam-O-Bunk Double Cot from Disc-O-Bed.
- Compact and comfortable bunked cots that you can use as 2 separate cots, a bench, or bunked beds
- Rounded frame doesn’t sink into the ground and provides a sturdy, level sleeping surface even on uneven terrain
- Side organizers hang from side of cots to hold gear or personal items
- Sits 11 inches off the ground with 21 inches in between cots
- Built for indoor and outdoor use with powder-coated, anti-rust steel frame and PVC-coated 600D polyester fabric that's water-resistant, hygienic, and easy-to-clean
- Requires no mattress with comfortable polyester sleeping deck that conforms to your body shape
- Maximum comfort with no middle brace
- Comes with 2 cots, 2 side organizers, 2 carry bags, set of stack adapters, and 2 locking straps
- User weight capacity: 500 pounds per cot
- Color: Navy Blue
- Dimensions, carry bag (L x W x H): 32.5 x 15 x 5 inches
- Dimensions, sleeping area (L x W): 79 x 28 inches
- Dimensions, outer (L x W x H): 82 x 32.5 x 36 inches
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.