Raise healthy, happy chickens by giving them a great start. Whether you are raising backyard chickens or adding to your existing flock, the Double-Tuf Chicken and Poultry Starter Kit has a number of essential items for your baby chicks.
This poultry starter kit includes a 10.50-inch brooder reflector lamp with a 250W red heat light bulb to keep your chicks warm after they hatch. The 8-inch plastic ground feeder makes it easy for young chicks to reach their food. As your pullets grow, they can graduate to the included 1.50-pound poultry feeder. Make sure the flock stays hydrated with the 1.50-quart waterer.
While these items are perfect for a brooder coop, the larger waterer and feeder can be added to coops for grown chickens. A 12-page Poultry Guide booklet is included in the starter kit. The guide has plenty of helpful tips and information for raising healthy birds, as well as fun facts about poultry. The Double-Tuf Chicken and Poultry Starter Kit is a great option for urban farmers, hobby farms, and established farms alike.
- Double-Tuf Chicken Starter Kit includes everything you need to keep baby chicks healthy and growing
- Kit for backyard chickens or new farmers includes a 12-page Poultry Guide booklet with helpful tips, information, and fun facts
- Includes a cULus-listed 10.50-inch brooder reflector lamp with a 250-watt red heat lamp bulb
- 8-inch plastic ground feeder is ideal for feeding young chicks; Kit also includes a 1.50-pound poultry feeder
- 1.50-quart chick waterer can be used for chicks and adult chickens
- Color: Multicolored
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.88 x 10.71 x 9.84 inches
- Weight: 3.69 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.