Stay warm this winter or during any cold night inside out outside with the Dr. Heater 1500 Watt Heater.
The Dr. Infrared heater is an indoor and outdoor infrared heater to keep all your favorite places warm for year-round enjoyment. It offers the safe, clean, instant and odorless carbon infrared heat, providing you with maximum comfort for your winter activity indoor or outdoor. It also offers 3 heat output setting 900W, 1200W and 1500W to meet your needs. The heater is made with durable and weather proof anodized aluminum for years of outdoor use.
The heater is designed with an operation timer, simply set the timer and never worry about turning it off when you get sidetracked from your busy life. Comes with power cord, wall and ceiling mounting bracket, remote control, 120V, ETL. This bundle comes with 2 sets of heaters to meet all your needs.
Don't let the chills in your home get the best of you this winter, stay warm always with the Dr. Heater 1500 Watt Heater.
- Bundle includes 2 sets of heaters to ensure all your favorite warms are able to keep warm
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations, warming up all your favorite places for year-round enjoyment
- Clean, instant, and odorless infrared heat at 900, 1200, and 1500 watts; Plug and go uses standard 120V power
- Comes with power cord, wall and ceiling mounting bracket, and remote control to suit all your needs
- Made with durable and weatherproof aluminum, resisting corrosion and outdoor environments
- Can be easily installed on your wall, ceiling, or heater tripod (sold separately)
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 35 x 8 x 4 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.