Lend a helpful accessory for aiding better mobility to a child or adult with the Trekker Gait Trainer Large Adjustable Height Thigh Prompts from Drive Medical.
The thigh prompts can be used both to train a child to walk or for an adult needing assistance. Designed to move with the user's gait pattern, this pair of thigh prompts allows user to smoothly transfer weight from leg to leg with more ease. The prompts are height adjustable from 5 to 11-inches with a max 20-inch leg circumference.
Position these prompts either away from or close to the user to limit adduction and abduction. Assistive technology easily fits to the walker's gait trainer without any external help required. Built to prevent leg scissoring, these prompts are helpful for those with irregular walking styles.
Provide aid to loved ones with lesser control on their legs so they can maintain leisurely balance with the Drive Medical Thigh Prompts.
- Pair of trainer accessories used to keep a stable walking style of kid or adult for better mobility
- Designed to move with user's gait pattern allowing weight to shift from leg to leg with more ease
- Easy height adjustments from 5-inches to 11-inches with a max 20-inch leg circumference
- Prompts can be positioned away from or close to the user to limit adduction and abduction
- Thigh prompts prevents leg scissoring for those with irregular walking style
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.6 x 9 x 6 inches
- Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.