Get warm and cozy any time and without hassle with the Duluth Forge Ventless Gas Log Set. Built for ease of use with solid construction, this fireplace log insert will keep you and your family comfortable year after year.
Featuring 32,000 BTUs and coverage of 1,200 square feet, these gas fireplace logs are sure to create just the warmth you need in any room of your home. The vent-free gas logs heat the air and circulate the warmth through the room, much like your central heating system. Enjoy the fire log's economical design offering 99.9 percent efficiency with an added safety Oxygen Depletion Sensor (O.D.S.) auto-shutoff function if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected. Rely on the user-friendly Piezo ignition for seamless startup and control the 5-setting thermostat to set the perfect climate.
Crafted with amazing detail, the faux fireplace logs are hand-painted and cast in concrete from real wood for a high-end look. Not to mention, the use of refractory ceramics ensures long-lasting use. The U-Burner chassis design showcases 2 rows of flames, creating a realistic-looking fire that is sure to inspire awe.
This propane gas fireplace accessory is suitable for indoor use only and must be installed in a masonry or agency-approved firebox. No outside chimney or duct is needed for added user convenience.
Bask in the glow and warmth of a fireplace without the mess using this Propane Gas Log Set from Duluth Forge.
- Ventless 22-inch gas log set features 32,000 BTUs, heating up to 1,200 square feet for a warm, cozy home any time of year
- Heats the air and circulates the warmth through the room, much like your central heating system
- Hand-painted logs cast in concrete from real wood for amazing detail and a high-end look; Uses superior refractory ceramics to ensure a long lifespan
- U-Burner chassis design provides 2 rows of flames to create a realistic fire; Chassis is solid and powder-coated for lasting durability
- Operates off of propane gas only with user-friendly Piezo ignition for easy startup; Includes 1 AAA for electric ignition
- Thermostat control (5 settings) lets you customize the heat in your room for optimal convenience
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (O.D.S.) automatically shuts off the unit if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected to keep you and your family safe
- Economical design offers 99.9 percent efficiency; No outside duct or chimney needed
- Fireplace accessory suitable for indoor use only; Must be installed in a masonry or agency-approved firebox; Some assembly required
- Minimum firebox size required, front (D x W x H): 14 x 30 x 20 inches
- Minimum firebox size required, rear (D x W x H): 14 x 24 x 20 inches
- Color: Winter Oak
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 12 x 22 x 11.5 inches
- Weight: 41.35 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.