Stay cool on the outside and provide a hot draft on the inside with the DuraVent DuraPlus Round Chimney Cap.
This chimney cap boosts stove efficiency and has a fire-safe design that protects both the chimney and the building. Featuring a triple-wall design that protects against harmful sparks, minimizes rain from entering the chimney, and includes two insulating layers consisting of a ceramic blanket plus air space, this cap secures your chimney with a stable construction.
The ceramic blanket insulation is held securely in position, eliminating hot spots common with loose-fill type insulations. In the event of a creosote fire, the compressible blanket insulation permits the chimney liner to expand outwardly in a radial direction. Designed for normal, continuous operation at 1000 degrees Fahrenheit flue gas temperatures, DuraPlus is subjected to rigorous and stringent HT requirements of the UL standard, including 1-hour at 1400 degrees Fahrenheit, plus (3) 10-minute chimney fire tests at 2100 degrees Fahrenheit. Required where chimney pipe terminates above the roofline, this cap comes with a spark arrestor screen and has removable screws for easy cleaning.
For a secure chimney cap, the DuraVent Stainless Steel Round Cap has the design you need.
- DuraPlus round chimney cap ensures cool exterior and hot interior draft
- Made of stainless steel that resists corrosion for long-lasting, reliable use
- Triple-wall design protects against harmful sparks and minimizes rain entry
- Two insulating layers consisting of a ceramic blanket and air space provide stability
- Compressible blanket insulation eliminates hot spots and permits outward liner expansion in case of a creosote fire
- Designed for normal, continuous operation at 1000 degrees Fahrenheit flue gas temperatures
- Meets rigorous and stringent HT requirements of the UL standard
- Comes with a spark arrestor screen and removable screws for easy cleaning
- Suitable for appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 15 x 8 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.