Extend your swing set to create the ultimate backyard space with the 2 pack of Easy 1-2-3 A-Frame Steel Swing Set Brackets from Eastern Jungle Gym.
Add swings, slides, gymnastic rings, and more to your backyard space. Constructed of durable green powder-coated steel material, these swing set brackets have a single-piece design and strongly welded seams for extra secure construction. These brackets are designed for use with (2) 4 by 4-inch legs that measure 3.5 by 3.5 inches, and (1) 4 by 6-inch beam that measures 3.5 by 5.5 inches for the best fit. The lumber (not included) should slide into the brackets easily for a snug fit, and can be secured with the included installation hardware. When fully assembled, the angle between the 2 legs is about 45-degrees, while the angle between the top beam and side support leg is approximately 105-degrees with a recommended play area size of 24 by 20 feet.
Upgrade your backyard swing set with swings, slides, or gymnastic rings with the 2 pack of Easy 1-2-3 A-Frame Steel Swing Set Brackets from Eastern Jungle Gym.
- Set of 2 swingset brackets offers a wide variety of swing positions for a backyard upgrade
- Designed for use with (2) 4 by 4-inch legs and (1) 4 by the 6-inch top beam (not included) to connect playsets
- Bracket opening measures 3.62 by 3.62 inches and 3.62 by 5.62 inches to fit kiln-dried beams
- Each bracket is pre-drilled with 14 holes and includes all hardware needed for easy installation
- Do not attempt to force the wood into the bracket; Lumber should slide in easily and fit snugly
- Material: Steel
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.5 x 12 x 12.5 inches
- Weight: 23.36 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.