Protecting and preserving barns, sheds, fences, and other wooden structures, the EcoProCote TimberSoy All-in-1 Wood Stain and Sealer is safe to use and gives you a beautiful color on your structures.
Designed for use on all your outdoor wooden structures, the stain and sealer resists weather, wear, and ultraviolet light from the sun to withstand almost all conditions. The stain replicates the warm tone of Cedar trees, providing an amazing look to your fencing or deck. Non-toxic wood fence stain and sealer is safe to use around people and pets, producing no flammable fumes or volatile organic compounds for a stress-free application. Completely odorless and streak free, you won't worry as you paint the stain on your deck. With the all-in-1 design, the stain applies in a single step to make the most of your time.
Helping your fence, barn, or even your home withstand the elements, the TimberSoy All-in-1 Wood Stain and Sealer by EcoProCote looks amazing and keeps your structures safe no matter the conditions.
- 1 gallon of non-toxic all-in-1 wood stain and sealer provides a beautiful color that preserves and protects your wooden structures
- Resists weather, wear, and ultraviolet light from the sun to leave you with a beautiful looking fence, barn, or log home
- Safe to use around pets, people, and the planet thanks to a non-toxic, bio-based design
- Produces no dangerous volatile organic compounds or flammable fumes for a stress-free application
- Quickly apply the stain in 1 step thanks to the all-in-1 design; Odor and streak-free to give you a comfortable environment
- Size: 1-gallon container
- Material: Soy methyl ester
- Color: Cedar
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 8 inches
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.