Offer your friends and family reliable protection during breezy seasons while still enjoying a cozy fire pit with the Elementi 22 Inch Square Tempered Glass Wind Screen for Manhattan Fire Pit Table.
This 22-inch square tempered glass fire pit is specifically designed to be compatible with both the natural gas and liquid propane versions of the Elementi Manhattan Fire Pit Table. Heavy-duty and long-lasting, this windshield guard withstands snow, wind, sun, rain, and any extreme weather, while stylishly complimenting your firepit.
Easy to use straight out of the box, this shield includes stainless steel attachment clips for quick and efficient assembly. The guard will help maintain lower flame heights and less fuel consumption, keeping your fire pit ready to use during brisk fall nights, warm summer sunsets, and every moment in between.
Showcasing expert construction and premium quality, the 22-Inch Square Stainless Steel Tempered Glass Wind Screen is here to help you sustain a stress-free and relaxing outdoor oasis for years to come.
- Firepit windscreen protects your children, friends, and family from breezy seasons while still enjoying your cozy fire pit
- Protects both the natural gas and liquid propane versions of the Elementi Manhattan Fire Pit Table
- Guard helps maintain lower flame heights for longer fire pit sessions and less fuel consumption
- Easy to use out of the box, shield includes stainless steel attachment clips for quick and efficient assembly
- Stylishly compliments your Manhattan fire pit, adding a more modern and sophisticated appearance
- Shape: Square
- Material: Tempered glass
- Color: Silver/grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 22 x 7 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.