Make your backyard the envy of the neighborhood with this Liquified Petroleum Lunar Bowl Fire Pit with Auto Ignition and Clean Flame by Elementi.
The modern 42-inch circular design fits in with any existing backyard decor, creating more opportunities to connect, unwind, and share under the open sky. This fire bowl's auto-ignition runs on high-quality propane that produces a clean and smokeless flame, allowing you and your company to see clearly and breathe easily while you enjoy the outdoors.
Capable of standing up to harsh weather such as snow, wind, rain, sleet, and sun, this durable fire pit remains in excellent condition from season to season. CSA-certified for safety, the easy lighting and flame height adjustment features allow worry-free use for your whole family. The included pre-attached 10-foot hose with regulator, sturdy canvas cover, 13.2 pounds of lava rocks, and repair kit make this fire pit a breeze to set up and start using in minutes.
Craft an outdoor space curated to make lasting memories with the Elementi Liquified Petroleum Lunar Bowl Fire Pit with Auto Ignition and Clean Flame.
- This Elementi Lunar modern 42-inch circular auto-ignition fire pit is a stylish addition to any backyard or outdoor space
- High-quality 45,000-British-thermal-unit propane fire pit creates a clean and smokeless flame that provides welcoming ambiance and warmth
- Durable construction stands up to harsh weather conditions such as snow, wind, rain, sleet, and strong sun
- Fire bowl is CSA-certified and offers easy lighting and flame height adjustments, creating an inviting space for the whole family
- Included with this sleek fire table is a durable canvas cover, 13.2 pounds of lava rocks, a repair kit, and a pre-attached 10-foot hose with regulator
- Material: Glass-fiber reinforced concrete
- Color: Dark grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 42 x 42 x 16 inches
- Weight: 147 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.