When the temperature outside starts to cool down, it's not time to go inside, it's simply time to pull out the fire pit. Make the most out of your backyard or outdoor patio space with the Blue Rhino Endless Summer Outdoor Propane Fireplace.
This 30,000 BTU liquid propane fire pit gives you all of the benefits of a classic fireplace without the hassle of hauling wood or cleaning up ashes. You'll get the same toasty warm vibes without all the worry and work. Simply push the ignite button, and you'll be on your way to waves of warmth.
This fireplace features a 30 inch, handcrafted resin mantel that sits upon steel, twin peak panels. The panels conceal the heat source for a polished look. The fire bowl is designed to wear well through all the seasons, so you''ll be able to enjoy coziness year round.
Welcome warmth into your life and cuddle up with company when you add the Blue Rhino Endless Summer Outdoor Propane Fireplace to your outdoor space today.
- 30,000 BTU liquid propane fire pit
- All the warmth and coziness of a real fire, without the hassle and mess of wood and ashes
- Sleek, decorative twin peak side panels hide the heat source for a polished look
- Hidden control panel for a seamless appearance and ignites with the push of the button for hassle free use
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 24 inches
- All weather steel fire bowl is ready to handle every season
- Tool free assembly is quick and easy
- Lava rocks are included
- Liquid propane tank is not included
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.