A complete washer and dryer set doesn't need to take up a ton of space. Securing your dryer on top of your washing machine, the Rear Stacking Kit from Equator allows you to arrange your equipment in a much smaller footprint.
Easy-to-install, the stacking bracket kit allows you to attach an Equator dryer on top of an Equator washing machine. Reducing the amount of space your washer and dryer take up, the bracket allows you to arrange a full system within a small house, apartment, or even a closet space.
Designed for simple and easy setup, the bracket affixes to the rear of your washer and dryer to hold them together. Using only a Philips screwdriver (not included), the bracket easily attaches to screws at the rear of the equipment, securing both the washer and dryer together for an efficient mount.
Conserving space within small homes, apartments, closets, and other places where space is essential, the Equator Rear Stacking Bracket Kit lets you efficiently organize your cleaning equipment.
- Easy-to-install stacking bracket kit lets you stack your Equator washer and dryer set
- Stack your Equator washer and dryer on top of each other to reduce the footprint and conserve space
- Attaches to the rear of the washer and dryer to provide a secure, stable connection between both machines
- Perfect for apartments, smaller homes, and closets where efficient use of space is essential; Keep washing even in small space
- Requires only a Philips screwdriver for fast and simple assembly; Screwdriver not included
- Material: Metal
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25 x 4 x 3 inches
- Weight: 2.14 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.