Don't break the bank with a gym membership. Fulfill your New Year's resolution in the comfort of your own home with Escape Fitness Multi-Purpose All-in-1 Challenging Deck for Total Body Workout.
The versatile design of this deck is complete with total body strength and cardio home workouts with 16 configurations, all in 1. Easily transition between an adjustable weight bench, inclined or declined stepping platform, and more to create the ideal workout routine for a healthy body and mind. Made from an anti-slip rubber, the surface features anatomic hot spots to safely position your hands and feet for the most effective workout. Conveniently store your fitness accessories in the integrated storage bin and save your energy for the exercise deck. When you're worn out, fold, and store your multi-purpose tool out of the way for compact storage.
Your neighborhood gym has nothing on the Escape Fitness Multi-Purpose All-in-1 Challenging Deck.
- Versatile design with total body strength and cardio home workouts for fitness pros and novices
- Equipped with 16 configurations all in 1 with weight bench, stepping platform, plyometric box, resistance tubes, and more
- Lift backrest for an integrated storage bin to easily and quickly access equipment
- Features adjustable backrest with steel tubing support and 3 different angles (30, 45, and 70 degrees) for weight bench
- Switch between an incline or decline ramp while in step and bench modes for a challenge
- Surface made from anti-slip rubber for added safety and user confidence
- Anatomic hot spots displayed on deck guides users to correctly place hands and feet
- Portable exercise deck that folds for compact storage
- Color: Black and green
- Dimensions when flat (L x W x H): 8 x 13 x 43 inches
- Dimensions when extended (L x W x H): 38 x 13 43 inches
- Weight: 28.7 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.