Square steppers can really throw off your groove with limited movement. Take your dynamic workout to the next level with Escape Fitness USA Riser Step Platform for Aerobic and Plyos Exercise Training.
Challenge yourself with the octagonal shaped platform that offers multi-directional action. The wide, one-of-a-kind, compact design allows you to effectively build cardio and muscular endurance within your own home. The anti-slip and shock absorbing thermoplastic rubber feet protect you and your floor from any slippage during your exercise routine. Accomplish multiple types of workouts with the varying resistance degrees of the top mat that includes extra grip for faster moves and a smoother surface for your hands and feet. The anatomic surface targets help you navigate optimal foot positions to keep you safe and stable. Raise your limits and add height or create an incline by stacking platforms.
Step it up with Escape Fitness Riser Step Platform.
- Workout platform offers multi-directional step routines with one-of-a-kind octagonal shape
- Anti-slip and shock absorbing thermoplastic rubber feet prevent the riser from slipping during tough workouts
- Top surface mat offers varying degrees of resistance for different types of exercises
- Anatomic targets guide hands and feet to optimal positioning for maximum safety and stability
- Easy to store and transport with compact design
- Securely stacks to one another and Escape Fitness Risers to add height or create an inclined platform
- Color: Green and black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.5 x 17.5 x 4.5 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.