The Rectangular Concrete Firepit Table Set by ESSENTIAL LOUNGER is not only a useful addition, but also a magnificent focal point for your outdoor haven. The pulse ignition technology ensures safety and ease, and its streamlined appearance blends easily with a variety of decorating styles. It is built to last and to be resistant to the elements thanks to its strong construction. The gas tank cover and hidden table are two sensible additions to the set that improve both use and appearance.
More than merely providing warmth, this campfire table gives a more enjoyable outdoor experience. The simple pulse ignition technology offers a safe and stable flame, letting you to change the intensity with a simple turn of the control button, customizing the temperature to your liking. Made of premium glass fiber reinforced concrete, its outstanding durability ensures that it will survive the elements for years to come. Even in adverse weather, the weatherproof cover keeps it clean.
A propane tank cover that matches the rest of the set is included, adding both usefulness and style. The side table can be utilized for snacks, drinks, or as a decoration with a lovely flower pot. You have all you need for the ideal outdoor event with the addition of lava rocks.
Make the most of your outside area all year long by elevating your backyard patio with the Rectangular Concrete Firepit Table Set from ESSENTIAL LOUNGER. This firepit table enhances the comfort and style of your outdoor experience, whether it's for romantic evenings with your significant other or hosting visitors. With this remarkable patio addition, you may enjoy the outdoors like never before.
- Large firepit table is smoke-free and offers a 50,000 BTU heat output for ample warmth on cool mornings or cold evenings
- Safely light the frame with the simple push-and-turn pulse ignition and adjust the flame to your desired temperature
- Made of high-quality glass fiber-reinforced concrete with a delicate granite-like finish to ensure long-lasting use
- Built-in side handles allow you to move the table to your desired location with ease, and a reserved hole for discharge hose
- Hideaway propane tank cover keeps a 20-pound tank out of sight while doubling as a side table for decor
- Includes a glass wind guard, lava rocks, and a weatherproof cover to use while it's not in use
- Touch-up pen matches the color of the fire table to easily repair any accidental scratches to keep it looking new for years to come
- Material: Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Concrete, Iron
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 56 x 28 x 12 inches
- Weight: 99.44 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.