Train like a pro with the Omniflex Freestanding Boxing Punching Heavy Bag from Everlast.
Constructed with a premium soft foam chamber, this punching bag provides superior impact absorption to ensure a long life of use and durability. The heavy boxing equipment features a round design for easy movement around the bag increasing cardio, leg conditioning, and hand-eye coordination. Designed with an OmniFlex neck, this workout equipment allows absorption from powerful strikes while reducing base movement to keep the bag in place while you work out.
This heavy-duty punching bag has a durable base that can be easily filled with water or sand providing a reliable anchor. The freestanding boxing bag holds approximately 130 pounds with water and 200 pounds with sand. With an adjustable height of 59 to 67 inches, this durable heavy bag can accommodate a wide range of users.
Kick start your training with the Omniflex Freestanding Boxing Punching Heavy Bag from Everlast.
- Freestanding punching bag creates an ideal angle for perfecting your kicks and strength-building
- Adjustable height of 59 to 67 inches for a range of motion to ensure optimal results
- Feature round design for easy movement in/around the bag to increase cardio, leg conditioning, and hand-eye coordination
- Premium inner foam provides superior impact absorption to ensure durability and a long life
- OmniFlex neck allows for absorption from powerful strikes while reducing base movement
- Heavy-duty base can be easily filled with water or sand to ensure a reliable anchor (approximately 130 pounds with water and 200 pounds with sand)
- Recommended for indoor use only
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 37.4 x 13.4 x 59 to 67 inches
- Weight: 28 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.