The EZBUILDER 7x8 Foot Storage Shed Framing Kit allows you to create an easy shed structure in your backyard.
This kit includes 50 percent stronger galvanized steel brackets that won't rust or rot. With multiple screw points and a reinforced truss design, the finished structure has a durable, superior strength construction. No miters or complex measurements are needed; the galvanized angle brackets create the perfect angle every time. This building with requires only straight, 90-degree cuts.
Add compost or wood 2x4s and your own roofing and siding for a personally designed outdoor shed, garage, or barn. If you need more space, you can add additional kits to expand the size of your frame. 1 kit makes a 7x8 foot frame, 2 kits for an 8x10, and 3 kits for a 10x22. Each kit includes 24 steel angles, 12 steel base plates, 4 door header brackets, an EZ miter template, and easy-to-follow plans. Wood and finish materials are NOT included.
Choose the EZBUILDER DIY Storage Shed EZ Framing Kit for a sturdy frame you can count on without the labor-intensive construction.
- DIY framing kit allows you to create your own 7x8 foot storage shed frame with a peak roof design; Wood and finish materials are NOT included
- Construct with wood or composite 2x4s and add your own roofing and siding to match your home
- Multiple screw points and reinforced truss design provide you with superior strength to your frame
- No miters or complex measurements are needed, galvanized angle brackets create the perfect angle every time; Only straight, 90-degree cuts are required
- Galvanized steel base and angle brackets are 50 percent stronger and won't rust or rot
- Build whatever size you need; 1 kit for a 7’x8’, 2 kits for 8’x10’, and 3 kits for a 10’x22’
- Kit includes: 24 steel angles, 12 steel base plates, 4 door header brackets, EZ miter template, and easy-to-follow plans
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 96 x 84 x 95 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.