Made from a labor of love, our EZclassic whelping box is a high-quality, durable, and easy-to-use indoor dog whelping pen. It’s made of strong-yet-lightweight injection-molded plastic and is easy to transport and clean. This box features walls that connect with high-strength extruded plastic posts that are tall enough to keep puppies from escaping.
The EZclassic comes with a removable rail assembly that protects puppies from being smothered by their mother and has a front panel with a two-piece door that prevents puppies from escaping. The two-piece door allows you easy access to the puppies. This entrance allows the mother to come and go without feeling trapped. The durable box has a portable design, allowing you to move it from room to room with ease. The whelping box requires no tools to assemble, so setup is quick and easy!
Our dog whelping box is lined with a soft, absorbent machine-washable canvas lining and comes with a reusable pet pee pad. To clean the gate, simply wash it using detergents or bleach. More than just a birthing box for dogs, the EZclassic can also be used as a pet playpen or indoor dog enclosure or dog pen. The box is even a reusable home for future litters. It’s available in 3 sizes to accommodate all dog breeds: 28" x 28", 38" x 38", and 48" x 48".
- Offers a comfortable sanctuary for small-breed dogs and their puppies. Interior dimensions: 28" x 28"
- Constructed with durable yet lightweight injection molded plastic with removable rail assembly to increase litter safety
- The walls connect with high-strength extruded plastic posts, tall enough to keep puppies from escaping
- Two-piece entrance door allows you easy access to the puppies and the mother to come and go
- Lined with a soft, water-absorbent canvas lining and comes with a reusable pet pee pad
- Convenient no-tool assembly with an easy care, machine-washable pee pad and canvas liner
- Lightweight and portable design so the box can be moved from room to room with ease
- More than just a birthing place, use this box as a safe puppy playpen or indoor dog enclosure for injured dogs
- EZC 28x28 Whelping Box Parts List:
- 1 x 28" wide front panel w/2 sliding doors
- 3 x 28" wide side panels - 4 x Posts (panel connectors)
- 4 x Top Caps with plugs
- 4 x Bottom Caps
- 1 x 28x28 Black Liner
- 1 x 29x29 Paw Print Pad/Mat
- 4 x White Rails (approx. 19.625")
- 4 x Black Rail Corners with adjustable legs
- Material: Injection-molded plastic
- Pad pattern: Pawprints
- Pad color: Black, white
- Color: White
- Interior dimensions (L x W x H): 28 x 28 x 18 inches
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 31 x 31 x 18 inches
- Weight: 32.50 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.