Brood better chicks without all the effort involved, thanks to the Farm Innovators Digital Still Air Incubator.
This egg incubator is a must-have for any professional brooder. Made from recycled polystyrene foam materials, the chicken egg hatcher holds up to 4 dozen eggs with a deep bottom tray to accommodate large eggs, such as duck and goose. An integrated Incutek heater keeps the interior at a constant, consistent temperature with a high/low-temperature indicator to help ensure your eggs are kept comfortable at all times. The digital display lets you monitor temperature, humidity, and the hatch countdown (pre-set at 21 days and adjust as needed). Keep on the eggs with the 360-degree window and monitor the development of the eggs as needed. Easy-fill water channels allow you to add water as needed without removing the lid.
Make sure all your chicks reach the hatching stage every time with the Digital Still Air Incubator from Farm Innovators.
- Easy-Fill Water Channels let you add water without removing the lid; durable shell protects incubator and is easy to clean
- Incutek heater heats to factor pre-set of 100 degrees Fahrenheit within minutes
- Digital display shows temperature, humidity, and days to hatch; high/low-temperature notification light flashes when outside of range
- Accommodates up to 4 dozen chicken eggs; deep bottom tray accommodates even large duck and goose eggs
- Large picture window provides a 360-degree unobstructed view inside the incubator to monitor the eggs first hand
- Material: Polystyrene foam
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 19 x 8 inches
- Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.