Brood better chicks without all the effort thanks to the 4-Pack Farm Innovators Automatic Egg Turner.
These automatic egg turners are a must-have for any professional brooder. Designed with 41 large egg cups, each egg turner automatically turns the eggs completely every 4 hours to eliminate manual handling and improve the hatching rate. Combine a small quail egg tray to the egg turner to fit even more eggs (sold separately). When necessary, use the included thermometer to monitor your eggs more closely.
Place the automatic egg turner at the bottom of Farm Innovators 2100, 2150, 2200, or 2250 incubator models. The egg rails snap out of the incubator so that you can easily clean the piece of equipment after you're done using it. You can even throw this egg turner in the dishwasher for an efficient clean.
Make sure all your chicks reach the hatching stage every time with the 4-Pack Automatic 41 Spot Egg Turner for Improved Hatching from Farm Innovators.
- Package comes with 4 automatic egg turners
- Compatible with Farm Innovators models 2100, 2150, 2200, and 2250 egg incubators
- Designed with 41 large egg cups; Optional small quail egg trays available to hold up to 120 eggs (sold separately)
- Automatically turns eggs completely every 4 hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate
- Includes a thermometer for convenient monitoring
- Egg rails snap out of the incubators for easy cleaning; dishwasher safe
- Easily place in the bottom of the incubator and plug it in with no assembly required
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16 x 16 x 4 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.