Start your chicks' lives off right with the Farm Innovators Replacement Quail Rail 18-Pack.
Specially designed to cradle eggs from quail and other small poultry, each replacement tray holds up to 20 eggs. Improve your hatching success and effortlessly raise over 360 chicks in 1 cycle by swapping out standard automatic egg turner rails with these plates. With easy-to-follow instructions, you'll have your motor removed and rails installed in no time. Save yourself the time and hassle of turning your brood multiple times a day by keeping your eggs at a toasty, consistent temperature in an auto egg-turner. Measuring 16 inches long, 4.5 inches wide, and 2.5 inches tall, this set of rails offers all the room necessary for your feathery friends to thrive.
After your little ones hatch, take care of cleanup with ease. These durable plastic trays can be hand-washed or popped in the dishwasher for effortless cleaning. Great for farms with different flocks, interchange these rails with your standard boards come time to incubate chicken, duck, or goose eggs.
Give your clutch the space and heat they need to grow big and strong with the Replacement Quail Rail Set from Farm Innovators.
- 18-pack of quail rails offers extra slots to hold small eggs, so you get more successful hatchlings each cycle
- Replace standard rails in Farm Innovators 3200 automatic egg turner
- Each rail holds 20 eggs for far more space than large trays, helping you hatch around 360 chicks at once
- Installation is simple with easy-to-follow motor removal instructions
- Durable plastic trays are dishwasher-safe for effortless cleaning
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches
- Weight: 1.12 pounds
- Quantity: 18
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.