Let your doves, robins, and other feathery friends splash around all winter long in the Farm Innovators All Seasons 3-In-1 Outdoor Heated Birdbath.
For added durability and longevity, secure this plastic basin to your deck rail, use the clamp mount for other areas, or the ground legs for a ground-mounted option. Thanks to the electrical connection point on the underside of this bowl, your cables stay hidden to maintain a stylishly clean and clutter-free look.
Thermostatically controlled, this 3-in-1 heated birdbath will seamlessly operate only when needed to save energy. All your feathered friends will love the shallow design that still holds up to 1-quart of fresh drinking and splashing water. Watch as the birds flock to your balcony to sip, play, and bathe all season long.
Keep your wildlife toasty with a constant supply of heated water thanks to the All Seasons 3-In-1 Outdoor Heated Birdbath by Farm Innovators.
- 75-watt heated birdbath with 3 mounting options for incredible birdwatching all winter long
- Terracotta powder-coated design offers added durability and longevity for use season after season
- Includes hardware for 3 possible mounting options: deck post, clamp mount, and ground legs
- Hidden electrical connection keeps your fountain stylishly clean without cable clutter
- Thermostatically controlled heat runs only when needed, helping you save on your energy bill
- Bowl holds approximately 1-quart of fresh drinking water, so your birds always have enough supply
- 75-watts of power provide efficient heating and is tested to negative 10 degrees F
- Color: Terracotta
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 15 x 2.50 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.