Life is precious. The first few weeks of it are extremely crucial for little baby chicks, so give them the best with the Farm Innovators 3700 Baby Chick Starter Home Kit.
With 4 sets of (10) 18-inch tall by 12-inch wide durable plastic panels that unfold and hook together, each corral is 3 feet in diameter and is large enough to house up to 15 chicks. Attached and hanging from above is an adjustable height brooder lampstand that adjusts from 20 to 34 inches, allowing you to alter the height and temperature inside the corral.
Not only are they easy to set up, but this starter home kit also folds flat for convenient storage when the little ones are all grown up. But no need to shed tears over an empty nest because this enclosure is perfect for multiple other uses, such as housing game bird chicks as well.
For a place your baby chicks can call home, look no further than the Farm Innovators 3700 Baby Chick Starter Home Kit.
- 4 baby chick starter homes, each perfect for housing up to 15 chicks during their first few weeks of life
- Each kit made with (10) 18-inch tall by 12-inch wide durable plastic panels to keep chicks safe, secure, and protected
- Great for multiple uses and for housing game bird chicks
- Includes adjustable height brooder lamp hanger to modify temperature (lamp not included)
- Easy to set up so you can provide your baby chicks a home right away
- Durable design that is washable and reusable
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 13 x 4 inches
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.