When winter comes and the temperatures start to drop, don't forget about the needs of your outdoor animals. With the Farm Innovators 3-Gallon Flat-Back Heated Bucket, you'll be able to keep water from freezing and cracking the bucket during cold temperatures.
This 12-quart rubber heated bucket is designed to handle low temperatures and is tested up to negative 35 degrees F. The built-in thermostat controls the heating so it only operates when needed, saving you money on your electricity bill. The heavy-duty 70-watt cord features a chew-proof design and the buckets heating element is hidden from animals for added safety.
Don't worry about lifting or pouring either because the bucket comes equipped with a sturdy handle for easy carrying. The flat back design stabilizes the bucket so when you are hanging it on a wall it won't spill or get in the way. Created from recycled rubber that is strong, flexible, and durable, this heated bucket can withstand the elements. This bundle comes with 2 sets of buckets.
Have confidence that your animals will be taken care of during the cold season. The Farm Innovators 3-Gallon Flat-Back Heated Bucket is durable enough to handle extremely cold climates without compromise.
- This comes in a 2-set bundle of buckets to meet all your needs
- 12-quart, rubber bucket with sturdy metal handle has lasting durability and keeps water from freezing during cold weather
- Created from recycled rubber for a strong, flexible, and durable construction to withstand the elements
- Flatback design stabilizes bucket when hanging on the wall so it won't spill or get in the way
- Heavy-duty 70-watt cord features anti-chew protection to guard against curious animals
- Built-in thermostat controls the heating so it only operates when needed
- Concealed heating element hidden from animals for added safety
- Withstands temperatures as cold as negative 35 degrees F
- Features table of measurements to assist with measuring food and water
- Material: Rubber
- Color: Black
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 12 x 12 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.