Protecting your power cord connection from the elements and unwanted disconnections, the Farm Innovators FI-CC-1 Cord Connect Extension Cord Connection Protector snaps together to keep your cord secure and safe from damage.
Built for outdoor use, the connection protector features a watertight gasket that guards the plugin link from water spray and damp environments. The design snaps together to form a seal around the connected plugs to create the watertight connection and holds the plugs in place to stop unwanted disconnections and power failure. Virtually indestructible, the design works in any indoor and outdoor location. The system is easy to install and disassemble, great for fast setup and removal for easy use on any worksite.
With a watertight gasket, durable design, and holding a firm connection, this connection guard is perfect for any project where extension cords are needed. Keep your power plug connections safe and secure with the FI-CC-1 Cord Connect Extension Cord Connection Protector from Farm Innovators.
- Durable cord connection protector snaps together around your power cord to keep it safe and protected during outdoor work
- Snap-together design makes removing cords quick and easy; Simple to connect, install, and disassemble
- Certified watertight gasket withstands water spray and moisture to keep your connection dry in rain and damp environments
- With solid construction and durable design, the protector is virtually indestructible
- Holding together around the cord plug connection, the system keeps the line from disconnecting so you don't lose power
- Color: Industrial orange
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 4 x 4 inches
- Weight: 0.25 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.