Keep your chickens hydrated, no matter the weather with the Heated Hanging Poultry Water Drinker from Farm Innovators.
This heated water drinker comes equipped with a 2-gallon capacity reservoir so you won't have to spend your day refilling your chickens' water bowl. Whether it's a hot summery day or a cold winter night, you can count on this reliable water fountain to quench your poultry's thirst. The water drinker bucket is powered with 60 watts of power, ensuring that the heating element can keep water from freezing, even in subzero temperatures. Not only is this drinker powerful, but it is also convenient. The water drinker bucket can be easily hung in enclosures and posts or placed on the ground. Constructed from durable plastic, the fountain can handle extended periods of time outside.
Make sure your animals are happy and healthy this season with help from the Farm Innovators Heated Hanging Poultry Water Drinker.
- Prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures so your chicken can have clean water year-round
- Features reservoir with a 2-gallon capacity so your farm friends can hydrate all day
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary for maximum efficiency
- Side-mounted drip-free and freeze-free nipples can accommodate up to 15 chickens
- Constructed from durable plastic that can withstand harsh weather conditions
- Removable top allows for easy refilling
- Color: White, red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 12 x 11 inches
- Weight: 3.25 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.