Keep your chickens hydrated, no matter the weather with the Heated Hanging Poultry Water Fountain from Farm Innovators.
This heated water fountain comes equipped with a 3-gallon capacity reservoir so you won't have to spend your day refilling your chickens' water bowl. Whether it's a hot summery day or a cold winter night, you can count on this reliable water fountain to quench your poultry's thirst. The water fountain is powered with 100 watts of power, ensuring that the heating element can heat water in temperatures down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Not only is this fountain powerful, but it is also convenient. The heated water fountain can be easily hung in enclosures, hutches, and on posts outdoors. Constructed from durable plastic, the fountain can handle extended periods of time outside. This bundle comes with 4 sets of water fountains.
Make sure your animals are happy and healthy this season with help from the Farm Innovators Heated Hanging Poultry Water Fountain.
- This bundle comes with 4 sets of water fountains
- Prevents water from freezing in temperatures down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features reservoir with a 3-gallon capacity so your farm friends can hydrate all-day
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary for maximum efficiency
- Convenient design can be easily hung in an enclosure or on a structure outside
- Constructed from durable plastic that can withstand year-round weather conditions
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches
- Weight: 2.63 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.