Let your doves, robins, and other feathery friends splash around all winter long in the Farm Innovators 150-Watt Deck-Mounted Heated Birdbath and Perch.
For added durability and longevity, secure this plastic basin to your deck rail for year-round use. Thanks to the electrical connection point on the underside of this bowl, your cables and extension cords stay hidden to maintain a stylishly clean and clutter-free look.
The easy twist-off dish is a breeze to dump, clean, and refill with 1.5 gallons of fresh drinking water. Thumb screws allow you to effortlessly hand-tighten this birdbath onto your porch post. Watch as the birds flock to your balcony to sip, play, and bathe all season long. With an internal thermostat, this warmer runs only when needed, helping the 150-watt heater operate for just pennies a day.
Keep your wildlife toasty with a constant supply of heated water thanks to the 150-Watt Off-White/Tan Heated Birdbath by Farm Innovators.
- 150-watt heated birdbath attaches to your porch rail for incredible birdwatching all winter long
- Off-white plastic design offers added durability and longevity for use season after season
- Built-in connection point on underside of bowl allows you to plug in your extension cord for easy operation
- Hidden electrical connection keeps your fountain stylishly clean without cable clutter
- Basin may be removed from twist-on deck mount for convenient refills and simple cleaning
- Thermostatically controlled heat runs only when needed, helping you save on your energy bill
- Bowl holds approximately 1.5 gallons of fresh drinking water, so your birds always have enough supply
- Color: Off-white/tan
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5 x 20 x 25 inches
- Weight: 5.25 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.