Reduce your kitchen and yard waste by reusing it in this FCMP Outdoor 37-Gallon Dual Chamber Tumbling Composter Bin.
Put kitchen and yard waste to use by loading up this rolling composter to create fertile soil for planting and gardening in just a few weeks. This rotating composter is constructed from recycled, UV-inhibited, and BPA-free polyethylene plastic. With its innovative dual-body design, you can fill 1 side while the other side cures.
Reduce and reuse with this compost tumbler's impressive 37 gallons of composting space. Turn this simple composting solution 5 to 6 times every 2 to 3 days to break down the contents. The ergonomic, deep fin handholds make this composter easy to rotate so you don't have to mix your compost by hand. The tough powder-painted steel frame resists rust and will withstand years of outdoor use.
The aeration holes and deep fins break up clumps inside the chamber to maximize aeration and oxygen contact so your kitchen and garden waste breaks down quickly.
Embrace the earth and get an easy start to composting with this 37-Gallon Dual Chamber Tumbling Composter Bin from FCMP Outdoor.
- Original 37-gallon, 8-sided dual-chamber tumbling composter capacity creates an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost
- Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days for the perfect balance of ingredients
- In hot, sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks
- Dual-chamber design allows for quick curing, turning your kitchen and yard waste into compost for your soil
- Large openings and removable door make it easy to add scraps/clippings and remove finished compost
- 2 separate sides allow the first side to finish while leaving the second side available to add fresh scraps/clippings
- Aeration holes as well as deep fins to break up clumps inside the chamber and mix lots of oxygen into the compost
- UV-inhibited recycled polypropylene is contact-safe and will not degrade under direct sunlight
- Deep fins on the body provide great ergonomic handholds
- Galvanized steel frame resists corrosion for lasting durability
- Product/Item Type: Compost container
- Volume: 37 gallons
- Material: Plastic polypropylene
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 28 x 30 x 36 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.